[sword-devel] CrossWire website / wiki

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Tue Nov 11 05:15:22 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> writes:
> Further we have lots of stale parts of the site - jira is one of them.
> many of the bugs posted are 2 or 3 years old (or older).

It's policy for GnomeSword that the bug list in SF's tracker is
completely cleared before the next release is made.

This is a heck of a motivator to address bugs really promptly -- the
average lifespan of a GnomeSword bug report is measured in days, not
months or years.  Then again, we have typically had a habit of releases
every month or two, not every half year or every year.