[sword-devel] links to GPL on crosswire.org

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:20:57 MST 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:02 AM, Vladimir Támara Patiño
<vtamara at pasosdejesus.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 03:12:38PM +0100, Mark Trompell wrote:
>> Hi,
>> http://www.crosswire.org and http://www.crosswire.org/sword/index.jsp
>> at least, are pointing to
>> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html which has gpl3 by now.
>
> How I wish everything related to God could be public domain.
>
> Here are some ongoing contributions (in the public domain):

Here is another bible related in the public domain

Alkitab Bible Study - alternative front end for Sword, it build based on JSword.
It is available at http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/ and the
source code is available under development section.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study