[sword-devel] latest utils for Win32 (1.5.11 final + ICU 4.0 d01)

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun May 25 01:56:12 MST 2008

All of the Sword utilities and uconv binaries for Win32 have been
updated at the same locations. The only significant change is the update
form ICU 3.8 to ICU 4.0 draft 1. (So grab icudt40.zip or icudt40-big.zip
  if you get any of the utilities.)

A major update in ICU 4.0 is support for Unicode 5.1, so if you are
using utilities that perform normalization, make sure to grab the new
utilities.

--Chris