[sword-devel] Unicode questions

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue May 6 22:42:14 MST 2008

Just a few questions about unicode things.
Are VerseKeys and TKs UTF-8?
There seems to be a few problems with some of the modules (I may be wrong,
but they don't appear correct to me with my limited knowledge of unicode)
In LewisElem, a big proportion of keys don't seem to be valid utf-8
after ABANTIADES, for e.g.

In esv.conf, it uses copyright symbol, but it isn't encoded in utf-8

In autenreith, ΙΕΡΌΣ has definition starting with
ι<*&γτ;ερός, ἷρός:
Is this really meant to be like this?

in authenriet, the following entry is in there twice ἌΓΡΙΟΣ
There also seem to be many other duplicates.
I also sometimes get the error message:
ERROR: no buffer to decompress!

God Bless,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)