[sword-devel] Bible Software Review

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu May 1 10:52:22 MST 2008

Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:
> After doing a complete Cygwin install, the script still doesn't work,
> but I'll try with everything installed afresh.

An 18-yr-old girl I know installed GS under Cygwin from scratch about 3
weeks ago and got it right on the first try with nothing more than a
question or two to me about how to get Cygwin.  Nothing consequential in
the build process has changed in ages.  Both the script and README make
noises about the necessity of a complete, "everything" Cygwin install.

I don't have a virgin ("no Cygwin") Windows box within screaming
distance any more with which to experiment.