[sword-devel] Slightly Off-topic: Bible verse memorisation project

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Mon Mar 31 18:25:12 MST 2008

For anyone interested in this, the interactive side of the project is
now basically implemented.  Example:

http://lukeplant.me.uk/bibleverses/schemes/twowaystolive.html

Once you have logged in, the additional controls appear.  From now on
I will mainly be adding small tweaks to the user interface and adding
to the schemes.  I don't intend to make database schema changes (and
will make backups of the database if I do), so if anyone starts using
it in earnest your data will be safe :-)

Regards,

Luke

P.S. doesn't work in IE at the moment, haven't got to the bottom of it
yet.

--
"Mediocrity: It takes a lot less time, and most people don't realise
until it's too late." (despair.com)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/