[sword-devel] imp problem

martin martin.viglas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:41:21 MST 2008

Yes I did. At first I have made the txt file with the whole bible, than
I have renamed it to bible.imp and then I have started command line, got
to the rigth folder(with imp2vs.exe, bible.imp and other .dll which are
needed)and run: imp2vs bible; then it wrote Mode 1, and just freeze or
whatever, it was doing nothing for few minutes(at first I was waiting
for an hour, but than someone told me it should run in few minutes) so,
have you any idea now? I am using windows xp.
martin