[sword-devel] SwordReader - Progress...

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 31 02:48:03 MST 2008

Hi David .........

David Trotz wrote:
> Feel free to chime in if there are any concerns or suggestions.

No concerns at all.  And since I'm the only person other than yourself
that's put anything much into this project in recent years, I'm the only
one that might have taken offence.  And I'm just delighted that you've
put such wonderful effort into it!  I haven't looked at the new code - I
really want to wait for completion and try it out.

Grateful thanks and congratulations!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com