[sword-devel] Piracy

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Mar 20 01:18:24 MST 2008

I just got an email from them (CDearth) claiming that they distribute
the source on the CD.

Could Sharon confirm that?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your question. The source code is included on each of the CDs.
So if you plan to order them, you'll find it under the 'Source' directory.

I hope that helps. Enjoy the software!

CD Earth Customer Service
help at cdearth.com