[sword-devel] Piracy ........

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Mar 19 13:45:41 MST 2008

Greg Hellings wrote:
> Oh goodie, they're located here in the north Dallas/Plano area.  I
> could go have a talk with them!
>
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:
>> peter <refdoc at gmx.net> writes:
>>  > http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2007/01/manay.shtm
>>
>>  OK, everybody, jump on the bandwagon, and give FTC something to think about:
>>  http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm
>
> What exactly should we be putting here?

Same outfit, different name, already an injuction in their name, please
take it forward.

Re Source code I wrote to them, not telling them that I am a (minor co-)
author of BD and asked for teh source code. Response as follows:

-------------------
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.  We apologize for any
delay.  We have been overwhelmed the past few days with positive
response to our popular FREE Software CD Offer. We're just trying
to get to everyone's requests as quickly as possible.

We will review your email and reply within 24 hours. Thank you for
your patience.

Have a great day,

CD Earth Customer Service
Help at CdEarth.com