[sword-devel] Future MacSword

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 17 10:22:18 MST 2008

Am 17.03.2008 um 17:45 schrieb Nathan Youngman:

> Hi Manfred,
>
> Yay, SearchKit! Sounds like a little cleanup is needed in Subversion
> though :-)

You need to look at branches/MacSword-reorg

I did reorganize all source files in a branch some time ago and it
never made it into the trunk.
So this branch actually is the development trunk now. ;)
A stable version (1.3.1) has been tagged lately which is in tags folder.
This branch will now be further changed, Panther support dropped,
module installer integrated.

> I'm not sure if SearchKit is on iPhone OS, I don't see why not, but
> never know.
>
> Regarding the networking bit:
>
> "There may be occasions when you need to configure your application
> target so that it links against one framework to run on the iPhone
> simulator and another framework to run on a device. For example, the
> CFNetwork API is a stand-alone framework (CFNetwork.framework) in the
> iPhone SDK for a device but a subframework of the Core Services
> framework (CoreServices.framework) on the iPhone SDK for the iPhone
> simulator."

Ok, but this is not a problem at all.
#ifdef
#else

could simply do the trick.

> I fired off an email to Will... he's not always the best at getting
> back to me, but we'll see.

Indeed.

Manfred