[sword-devel] New viewer for Sugar (OLPC)

Daryl Daly dwdaly at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 20:11:28 MST 2008

It is Python. I don't have the source hosted anywhere yet but if you download you the xo bundle available at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sword_read you will get the python source.

> DId you know about rapier, the maemo sword reader which is written
> using the sword python bindings?
> http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2007/rapier/

I do now ;)

I am trying to do this using the Sugar API so that the application can use its' facilities for application sharing, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/