[sword-devel] Future MacSword

Nathan Youngman junkmail at nathany.com
Mon Mar 17 08:46:30 MST 2008

Hi Sébastien,

While the iPhone only has 128 MB of RAM for running programs, I think
the 4-16 GB of storage space should be fine for having multiple Bibles.
Though for simplicity of the interface, it might even be a good idea
to scale back to a single text.

As far as other languages, it may make sense to release a localized
version of the application with the Bible text, rather than having an
English UI with any given Bible.

I think downloading modules from within the program is certainly
possible, but it somewhat complicates the program and perhaps
shouldn't be an initial requirement.

- nathan.