[sword-devel] Future MacSword

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 17 04:11:25 MST 2008

Hi Nathan.

Good to hear from you.
Your name appears on many of the source files in MacSword. :)

Finally I pulled out all the Objective-C 2.0 stuff of the Sword
wrapper. This way it is more widely useable.
Also I put everything in a framework so there is only one codebase and
it can be used on different projects.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the website sources and currently
there is no maintainer.
I don't actually know who the maintainer was. There is quite a need to
maintain the website because many people are still download the old
1.2.1 release and then post here to get support because the version
doesn't work on Leopard and has quite a couple of bugs.

What are you doing then. If I look at your website one could thing you
are doing the RoR thing.

Regards,
Manfred