[sword-devel] FreJND

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:36:57 MST 2008

I submitted a patch to fix the divineName problem - hasn't been applied yet.
It isn't a problem with the module.

Can someone tell me why the description of the FreJND module is French John
Nelson Darby (1975)?
Why the 1975? I don't see this mentioned anywhere. In the about it has 1859.

God Bless,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org>