[sword-devel] Follow up: Hello from India

M Mital mitalmanu at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:34:57 MST 2008

Greetings,

Just waking up an old thread to see if there is still some interest in creating a hindi sword module.
I am a native speaker and also studied it formally for many years. I would be interested to work on it. Would anyone from crosswire be willing to contact World Bible TranslationCenter and ask them for permission? Thanks,