[sword-devel] Russian Synodal Bible

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 07:05:32 MST 2008

The
http://jolon.org/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=626&page=1#Item_9 Go
Bible forum  had a very helpful contribution posted today from Tigran
Aivazian of  http://www.bibles.org.uk/ Bibles.org.uk  in which he writes,
"if you need the source code for our edition of the Russian Synodal Bible
please email me and I'll send it. We (mostly Vladimir Volovich) have fixed
quite a few typos by comparison with many other printed (and electronic)
editions and believe ours to be the cleanest/accurate source of the synodal
text. Btw, we have done the 5th edition recently, I hope you downloaded the
PDF of the 5th and not the 4th edition (check the title page, it says at the
back)."

This is shared in the expectation that one of you will have time to check
this out for the SWORD module.

Yours in Christ's service,
David Haslam

-- David