[sword-devel] Bible Chapter Titles?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 03:33:32 MST 2008

That being so, might I suggest that where OSIS has two [or more] different
ways for "doing the same thing", then MOD2OSIS should facilitate choice as a
command line switch?

Prime example, how OSIS delineates the verses. Either by <verse> text
<verse/>
or by the more complicated XML elements (involving sID= and eID=) as
mentioned earlier in this thread.

-- David Haslam