[sword-devel] Macintosh problem with modules

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 04:35:35 MST 2008

Manfred,

I'm moving this to sword-devel and in keeping with policy, the author
of the original support request is removed.

I'm not sure that the message is a good one.

It could be because the module is of a Luther versification(v11n)
(which we are discussing on a separate thread) and not a KJV v11n. All
it means is that the verse requested against the KJV v11n is not part
of the module.

The requested verse may not be missing, it might just not be there.
The module may be complete. Currently, we don't have enough
information to know whether the module is complete or not.

What I'd like to see is enough information in the conf to produce a
good message. Two things come to mind:
Add the notion of versification to the conf and to SWORD engine.
v11n=Luther

Add a simplified scope statement, where books are named. This would
not indicate verses. These would be given as OSIS book names.
otScope=Ps
ntScope=Matt-John

DM