[sword-devel] Beta module TurNTB, modern Turkish NT?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 04:11:58 MST 2008

1. What is the revision date of the source text used for the beta module
TurNTB ?
2. Is this the modern Turkish NT from  http://www.translation-trust.org/ The
Translation Trust  ?
3. What is the status of the licensing?
4. Which SWORD Dev volunteer did the license negotiations?

Reason for asking:  I have email contact with [some of] the Trustees.

I may be able to help to ensure we use their most recently revised text. I
have a copy of their RTF files dated 2005-09-05, which were kindly provided
for use towards making a Go Bible application (with their permission). If
the TurNTB module is based on something earlier, then there are probably
some minor changes that should be incorporated.

-- David