[sword-devel] Status report : testing modules in beta

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Tue Jun 17 07:45:48 MST 2008

All right.
Some tests in MacSword. I tested german modules first.
On many there is only some problems with last/first verses in a chapter.
Others may need some more work.
How can we find out the maintainer of the modules?

-------------------------------------
GerAlbrecht:
- Comments before some Psalms are displayed right before the Psalm
text (8, 22). Is that correct?
Only books: Psalms and NT
OK

GerElb1871r:
Only some books: Ezra, Psalms, Eccl, Song, Is, Obadja, Habakuk,
Haggai, Mark
No text for Ps 50-150, Is 15-66, Mark 11:21-end

GerFreeBible:
Problems on last/first verses at: Joel 2, 3
Problems on last/first verses at: Sacharja 1
Problems on last/first verses at: Maleachi 3, 4

GerGruenewald:
No text for book: Ester, Daniel
Problems on last/first verses at: Joel 2, 3
Problems on last/first verses at: Sacharja 1

GerLut1545lh:
- many spelling errors ("vnd" instead of "und", many more)
- cross references don't seem to work
Problems on last/first verses at: Maleachi 3, 4

GerLut1912:
Problems on last/first verses at: Joel 2, 3
Problems on last/first verses at: Sacharja 1
Problems on last/first verses at: Maleachi 3, 4

GerNEU:
- the bible texts seems to be work in progress. The author just
updated the texts (17.5.2008).
In which way does the version number of the module reflect the release/
update of the texts.
Would it be ok, to take the latest release for version number?
- License status?
No text for Ps 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, (many more), Eccl,
Song, Lam, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadja,
Jona, Micha
Problems on last/first verses at: Joel 2, 3
Problems on last/first verses at: Sacharja 1
Problems on last/first verses at: Maleachi 3, 4
Problems on last/first verses at: Mark 9:43-45
Problems on last/first verses at: Luke 20:2,20; 23:16; John 1:1; 5:3;
Acts 8:36

GerReinhardt:
- only Evangeliums
No text for: John 1:1
OK

GerTafel:
No text for book: Hiob, Proverbs, Eccl, Song
Problems on last/first verses at: Joel 2, 3
Problems on last/first verses at: Sacharja 1
Problems on last/first verses at: Maleachi 3, 4

GerTextbibel:
Problems on last/first verses at: Joel 2, 3
Problems on last/first verses at: Sacharja 1
Problems on last/first verses at: Maleachi 3, 4

Manfred