[sword-devel] Status report : testing modules in beta

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 16 13:06:29 MST 2008

Eeli has written a list of things we should check - see on the wiki:

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/Testing_of_new_modules

I have worked through most of this as far as it can be done in GS alone.
As now the structural part is done my suggestion is that you simply
check for actual display in MacSword - UTF problems, do the features
work for you etc. add the result into the "display" column on the wiki.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/Modules_in_the_beta_repository

Particular modules in odd or complex scripts might be a problem - see
comments on BurJudson, but also accents etc create trouble.

And, yes, it is all modules, not just the bibles. We should be able to
clear beta up and push it out. I think 2/3 of the modules are in
reasonable shape and a few more need minor corrections.

Peter