[sword-devel] Russian Bible software in zipped HTML repositories

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jun 12 08:52:40 MST 2008

Just found this:

http://bqt.ru/Katalog?v=13xs

It is a treasure box full of Eastern European Bibles, russian
commentaries and the like.

The modules are all cleanly encoded HTML, zipped or rar.

Occasionally encoding difficulties make them hard to read in the
browser, but forcing it being read as Win-1251 works usually.

As usual for Russian sources only infrequent copyright statements.

I am positive though that we should be able to figure out for a whole
bunch of the stuff how old it is and whether copyright still applies.

Peter