[sword-devel] BPBible 0.3

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:30:49 MST 2008

With the ICU problems, what I have seen is crashing on certain
transliterations at certain times (gcc giving errors like double free of
memory detected).

Also, some html markup is seen in the frames when certain transliterations
are chosen.
I think this is a problem with sword's ICU support, but I might be wrong.
This was under linux - I haven't tried it under windows, but I expect it
would be the same.

As to whether Jud stands for Jude or Judges - I don't particularly care
which is used.
Probably Jude is the more natural fit - but I'd want all modules to work
with it first. The TSK is a module I use a lot, so I want it to work :) (I
also had a complaint from a user that it was giving revelation instead of
judges - due to the normalization, most judges references in the TSK will
end up in revelation)

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)