[sword-devel] Debian freeze

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jul 25 16:11:58 MST 2008

Eeli Kaikkonen <eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> writes:
> BibleTime is now up to date thanks to the new maintainer but
> Gnomesword is not. Apparently nobody has taken the initiative with GS.

Both Terry and I are Fedora users, and I don't believe either of us has
any connections to the Debian/Ubuntu groups.

FYI, we will release GS 2.3.6 next weekend; after that, I suspect that
2.4 will follow, perhaps a month or so later, which may be too late for
this freeze, but I think 2.3.6 will be effectively a 2.4 pre-release
candidate anyway.

Things have been very busy in GS development.