[sword-devel] Portable apps (was: Purge SwordReader)

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 20 11:09:34 MST 2008

There's also BPBible, which has a portability as a conscious design
feature. See: http://bpbible.com/support/bpbible_portable

And, yes, this is all summarized in the FAQ:
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/EnduserFAQ#Do_you_have_a_.22portable.22_version_of_your_software_that_I_can_run_from_a_USB_disk.2Fstick_.28or_some_other_place.29.3F

--Chris