[sword-devel] SwordReader Feature List

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Sat Jul 19 08:46:11 MST 2008

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008, Albert L. Sites, Sr. <al at sitesclan.com> wrote:

> In my opinion, we should simply change the color between OT and NT for now.
> A blind person using something to direct them to the book is going to be in
> the same position as the color blind person. They will need to know where
> the split is themselves.

Not just blind or colour-blind people who may have difficultity with this.
Those of us who are dyslexic with Mears-Irlen Syndrome need precise
control over background and text colours; for example, a collegaue uses
a puce background with yellow text -- ugly for some but really assists
their understanding of the text.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!