[sword-devel] SwordReader Feature List

Albert L. Sites, Sr. al at sitesclan.com
Sat Jul 19 07:06:34 MST 2008

Are there people with no vision that use Windows Mobile? The blind people
that I know do not. Any cell phones they use are simple ones. The screen
readers would also have problems directing them where to tap the touch
screen.

In my opinion, we should simply change the color between OT and NT for now.
A blind person using something to direct them to the book is going to be in
the same position as the color blind person. They will need to know where
the split is themselves.

Al