[sword-devel] EVC3 Compile Errors

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:40:30 MST 2008

I think this compile error was fixed in Sword revision 2182 (or maybe a
later one). You'll need to run svn update to get this fix.
I'm not sure how it is set up for swordreader, but it would probably be best
if you could build from the sword 1.5.11 release, as the sword svn code is
not guaranteed not to be completely broken (especially as large-scale
experimental changes are happening).

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)