[sword-devel] EVC3 Compile Errors

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 15 10:40:30 MST 2008

H there .......

SonWon wrote:
> Ok, maybe I misunderstood then, it doesn't look like the code I have
> written in the past.

I've just fired up eVC3 and looked at the new (latest) svn and if you
open the existing ....\....\whatever ...... \swordreader\src\SwRd.vcw
under eVC3, you will not get most of the errors and failures you
mentioned.  You may have to amend a few paths to header files etc. but
....  this should save you a LOT OF TIME.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com