[sword-devel] Version 1.00 Feature List

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 21:37:49 MST 2008

> Once the developers had this hammered out (I hope documented)--work began,
> and I believe here is someone here who knows what has gone into each
> package
> to enhance it.  As we have seen, there are also members here who know what
> went into the code, as test code, and once th results were gathered, the
> code never came out.  If documented, maybe on the wiki, or the
> swordreader.org website information and documentation for developers.

Just so you all know...  I'm currently working on the
swordreader.orgwebsite and hopefully will have it nearly complete by
Thursday, and mostly
populated with all content by the end of next week.  This will, ideally,
help us center the goals of the project and development together.  I haven't
talked to David (Trotz) about it yet, but we should probably migrate or
create a wiki at wiki.swordreader.org just for swordreader development.

-David