[sword-devel] Bibletime or Gnomesword packages for EEEPC ?

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun Jul 13 19:56:49 MST 2008

Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:
> By all means, *please* update the wiki page

Considering that domcox himself wants to hear some test results on use
of that repo, I would prefer that we wait for at least one positive
report before we update info for public consumption.  I would hate for
us to make a recommendation for improvement and then find it simply
doesn't work.  As matters stand, the problem is that the Debian repos
are old but not exactly wrong, i.e. it should work to do as the page
reads, it just won't give the best possible result.