[sword-devel] OSIS Commentary Question for multiverse content

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 11 09:52:49 MST 2008

DM Smith wrote:
> I think we can use JSword to test if this is a library bug or a module
> bug. Can you point me to a module that exhibits the problem and a
> reference in that module?
>
> If it is a module bug, then it can be fixed in osis2mod.
>
> -- DM

Excellent idea. The mir_BL_1988 module in beta has a lot of linked
verses, which aren't showing up according to your report in the Wiki or
the output of emptyvss.

The first five lines of output from osis2mod are:

Linking Matthew 1:23 to Matthew 1:22
Linking Matthew 1:24 to Matthew 1:22
Linking Matthew 1:25 to Matthew 1:22
Linking Matthew 2:10 to Matthew 2:9
Linking Matthew 2:18 to Matthew 2:17

The corresponding lines from emptyvss are:

Matthew 1:23
Matthew 1:24
Matthew 2:10

(I also don't know why there's a discrepancy between the two. Perhaps
Matt.1.25 & Matt.2.18 *are* getting linked, but the others aren't?!?
It's possibly a bug in emptyvss, though that seems unlikely given its
simplicity.)

--Chris