[sword-devel] BSPNG Permissions Update

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Jul 9 20:44:03 MST 2008

If you think it would help your efforts (which we certainly appreciate),
you could mention that WBTI gave us permission to distribute 40 Bibles
(38 NTs, a full Bible, and an NT+Psalms), primarily in languages of
Mexico & Guatemala. There may be more, but that's the first batch. Those
will show up both as downloads for offline use and (I assume) for online
use via the Bible Tool.