[sword-devel] osis2mod and preverse content

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Jul 7 16:27:35 MST 2008

"Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org> writes:
> Yes!  I have also been wanting to change preverse title to simply a
> preverse div for quite some time!  The change WILL REQUIRE EACH FRONTEND
> TO MAKE UPDATES, as each look in the EntryAttributes for preverse TITLE
> currently.

Well...  No, GS doesn't do that.  This piece of the code is older than
my participation in GS development; though I've moved it around a couple
times, the basics still haven't changed much.  It's based on a loop
looking for incrementing "heading" until it runs out of headings, thus:

backend->get_entry_attribute("Heading", "Preverse", heading)) != NULL

That backend call is driven by:

display_mod->getEntryAttributes()[level1][level2][level3].c_str()