[sword-devel] Problem with Eloquent (MacSword)

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 02:16:10 MST 2008

Hi Manfred,

i too agree that eloquent is quite stable, but in this friend's
computer, simply didn't work at all. Everytime I tried to expand the
tree from crosswire.org it crashed.

I'm runing Leopard, and so is my friend. 1.4.0b2 doesn't seem to work
either on my MBP, or my friend's MB. I installed it, but I can't see
the module installer anywhere in the menus. Also, in the about box the
version presented is still 1.4.0b (not 1.4.0b2).

Best regards,
Jónatas Ferreira