[sword-devel] Samoan translation

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 02:12:40 MST 2008

I'm really sorry. I never finished this reply. There is more going on
sword-devel about getting bibles into the sword format. I hope someone
there can work with you if you are still interested.

Regards,
Daniel

On 12/06/05, Tupuola From Pacificflair <tupuola at pacificflair.com> wrote:
> Talofa Daniel,

Greetings Tupuola :)

> Hope your well.  It's been awesome watching the developments online!

:)

> I am following up on commencement of the Samoan Bible version and translations.  Can
> you please advise what is required before any developments commence.

We just need permission [ed: can't remember what I was saying here]

> I have also arranged for two Bible colleges in Samoa to assist where they can, they are happy to be linked directly to the developments.

Great.

Regards,
Daniel