[sword-devel] SwordReader - eVC 3.0 discontinued

Daniel Blake danblake at tcdr.com
Wed Jul 2 19:39:54 MST 2008

I just looked at the EULA and the only thing I found was the standard
right to "Software Transfer" clause.

e.    Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights
under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you  transfer all of the
SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed
materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate
of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.

There wasn't anything thing else in the EULA pertaining to this issue.

Daniel Blake