[sword-devel] Getting Started on Windows Mobile Software

Daniel Blake danblake at tcdr.com
Wed Jul 2 19:26:29 MST 2008

<https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/StudentIdOptions.aspx>I also wasn't
able to find eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 - 2002 Edition available anymore,
but eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 SP4 is still available.

Microsoft is also doing a software give away for students right now.

If your university isn't participating here is a way to have your
student status verified.

Software they are giving away.
Windows Server 2003 Standard
Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Visual Studio 2008 Professional
SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition
Expression Studio
XNA Game Studio 2.0

David -- I looked through the archives and http://www.swordreader.org
but couldn't find the newest SwordReader.  Have you compiled the newest
version in an installation package for testing?  My XV6700 has been
asking if we could test it :-)

SonWon --  If this isn't an option for you, I have a extra Microsoft
Visual Studio 2005 Standard edition that I can ship to you.

Daniel Blake