[sword-devel] Getting Started on Windows Mobile Software

Daniel Blake danblake at tcdr.com
Wed Jul 2 19:26:29 MST 2008

<https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/StudentIdOptions.aspx>I also wasn't
able to find eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 - 2002 Edition available anymore,
but eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 SP4 is still available.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/embedded/aa731254.aspx
<about:blank/embedded/aa731254.aspx>

Microsoft is also doing a software give away for students right now.
https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/Products.aspx

If your university isn't participating here is a way to have your
student status verified.
https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/StudentIdOptions.aspx

Software they are giving away.
Windows Server 2003 Standard
Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Visual Studio 2008 Professional
SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition
Expression Studio
XNA Game Studio 2.0

David -- I looked through the archives and http://www.swordreader.org
but couldn't find the newest SwordReader.  Have you compiled the newest
version in an installation package for testing?  My XV6700 has been
asking if we could test it :-)

SonWon --  If this isn't an option for you, I have a extra Microsoft
Visual Studio 2005 Standard edition that I can ship to you.

Daniel Blake