[sword-devel] GoBible

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 13:42:41 MST 2008

Peter had previously written to me suggesting closer collaboration. I would
certainly support that.  I hope that Jolon will also.

NB. Generally speaking he has less time to devote to it nowadays.

The source code is available from
http:// http://code.google.com/p/gobible/

I have established contact with most of the people worldwide who are
actively using Go Bible Creator to make Go Bible applications, and I am very
active in the Go Bible Forum that Jolon started in April 2007.

Further useful links in the side panel of  http://gobible.blogspot.com/
http://gobible.blogspot.com/

I should add that I am not [yet] either a Java programmer or a C++
programmer.

-- David