[sword-devel] thml and scriprefs

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 22:38:55 MST 2008

--- Adrian Korten <adrian_korten at sil.org> ha scritto:

> g'day,
>
> Could you test your successful use of thml references to include a
> non-standard displayed reference? In the past, I tried putting in the
> Thai name for a Bible book and this reference did not work.
>   <scripRef passage="Matt 18:11">มัทธิว 18:11</scripRef>
>   <scripRef passage="Matt 18:11">มัทธิว ๑๗:๑๑</scripRef>
>   <scripRef passage="Matt 18:11">Matt 8:1</scripRef>
>

> I'm curious if the passage reference is working or whether it is reading
> the displayed reference.

Hmm ... I am playing with OSIS now but in another document it works.

I was having problems in my Italian bible module with the accented characters è
ò ù. I have to recommend using the jedit editor .. it did a nioce job setting
everything to UTF-8.

Guys.. let me tell you ---

I am in great need of the "sword for dummies" book, but meanwhile someone
should update http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/.

That page never mentioned osis2mod so I wondered for a while what was wrong
with xml2gbs :-P.

cheers,

    Pedro.