[sword-devel] thml and scriprefs

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 15:33:05 MST 2008

--- Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> ha scritto:

> Assuming you did want to use the OptionFilter, did you turn scripture
> references on in GnomeSword?

I just can't find any toggle for that, but I can see the references from other
books. I'll have to play a bit with the id field to see if that is casing the
troubles... however if you say the module won't be accepted ..I guess it's just
a waste of time :(.

> Please also note that ThML is no longer actively supported by
> CrossWire and it is unlikely that we would post a new module that uses
> ThML. The same goes for GBF. We only actively support OSIS.

Just my $0.02
I can see why you want to deprecate GBF but ThML has a couple of advantages..
there are many documents for it already in CCEL, and it's relatively easy to
convert rtf to ThML.

FWIW, I updated my Italian OSIS Bible but I still get coredumps when generating
the module :(.

Pedro.