[sword-devel] Versification

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 28 14:25:45 MST 2008

Hey all,

My apologies for being out of the loop for a week or so.  Hope to
recover soon from the past weekend and get back into things.  It was
great seeing Daniel again and meeting Karl in person for the first time.
  Thanks, Karl, for the debrief to sword-devel.

Just a quick note on this reoccurring topic...

Strategy is in place.  It's been on our immediate todo list for quite
some time:

and it looks like the last type this came up, I said that I had put the
basic classes in place already:

But obviously there is now the completion of the impl.

searching in google for:

site:crosswire.org versetreekey "dynamic versification"

should get you all the threads for the past few years on this subject.