[sword-devel] Cannot build sword or biblecs with Borland

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 23 14:07:23 MST 2008

Keith,

The trunk version of BibleCS is in a state of disarray.  We are
attempting to upgrade a number of tools and 3rd party dependencies (BDS
2007, tnt, etc).  The currently working area for small improvements and
bug fixes is the branch.

http://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/branches/BCB5/

Hope this helps.  Sorry for the confusion.

	-Troy.