[sword-devel] How to get vowels in the Arabic bible module?

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 17:03:41 MST 2008

I do not know how to export or import from esword.

Possibly the person to ask is Johnathon here on the mailing list who
appears to be an expert on e-sword.

But I think the general principle here is to start from the original
e-text and not from someone else's modules for other software. Otherwise
you tend to get a chinese whisper effect of transmission errors.

So the best source  would then be the word files. But that could be very
hard work. I do not know. I always worked with paratext files, which are
already encoded in USFM.

Peter