[sword-devel] How to get vowels in the Arabic bible module?

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:21:54 MST 2008

Peter,

David emailed the arabicbible.com people requesting permission, but I
like you do not know whether or not permission is needed.

I did want to ask about this...

http://www.e-sword.net/bibles.html

As esword used the arabicbible.com's translation for a module, could
you just use the esword module, which has the vowels?