[sword-devel] OLPC interest still?

Zachary M. Oglesby zoglesby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:12:03 MST 2008

I have done a little reading on this and would recommend that people read
the following. Also I think a good starting point would be to adapt the
Rapier code and see if we can get it to work with Sugar. In the long run I
think it would be great if we could get this to work in the ebook mode that
the XO has to save battery life, but one step at a time.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Development_issues

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers/Stack