[sword-devel] OLPC interest still?

Pierre Amadio pierre.amadio at laposte.net
Tue Jan 15 06:20:50 MST 2008

Hi there.

I will for sure have a close look at any project involving a sword
application on the olpc. I still though have no idea at all what sort of
feature would take advantage of the olpc "mesh" thingy.

I did try the SDK in 2007, but i must admit i got lost quite fast and
was not even able to run already made application successfully... I do
not know if it was broken or if i'm too old for such a desktop :-)

For people starting to play with sword and python, i put some notes that
summarise what i have learnt in a year of using both:

http://hurdygurdy.dyndns.org/maemosword/python-sword-howto/