[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries and empty footnotes

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Wed Jan 16 07:58:33 MST 2008

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 00:22:26 Chris Little wrote:
> Okay, the module is up in beta. (It may take a while to show up.)

You also changed the MinimumVersion to 1.5.10 (I discovered this after
not seeing it show up for a day, and then FTPing in manually).  Was
there a reason for this?  It works fine in BibleTime 1.6.5, which uses
Sword 1.5.9.  Perhaps it should say 1.5.9, (instead of what it said
before, 1.5.2).

Luke

--
"The only skills I have the patience to learn are those that have no
real application in life." (Calvin and Hobbes)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/