[sword-devel] Reusing modules?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 10:45:50 MST 2008

Jon Brisbin wrote:
> I've been trying to find a bible study program that really fits me
> well and I'm having a hard time with that. Bible Desktop is great, but
> it doesn't work very well on my OS X Leopard system. The text gets
> corrupted when I scroll (I don't know if it's a bug with Apple's JDK
> or the program), so it's a pain to use.

Jon,
I develop BibleDesktop on Leopard and I have never seen the problem you
mention. I would really love to fix this problem. Can you help me find
this problem? First, what is the default for Java on your machine, as
that is what BibleDesktop will use? Can you send me a screenshot of the
problem? (directly to me or a link to it, please).
Thanks,
    DM